Sunday 7 September 2014

Self directed, Studio 3.0

So on Sunday I had booked out the studio to experience the 3.0 lighting. It was difficult because the hair light wasn't working, it would only work when I was to capture the photo. Working in the studio is lots of fun, and frustrating at the same time. You have to know where to place the lighting to get the lighting you aim for. It took me about 15 mins to get the right lighting I needed.

The good thing is that my two models were very confident and smiling away. I tried to make it as fun as possible for them, but I also was too focused on what was happening with the lighting. It was a very sticky, hot day so I was feeling really faint in the studio, so only lasted about a hour and a half in there.

I will post some photos below of the shoot I did.

 f8.0, 1/80 ISO100

  f8.0, 1/80 ISO100

  f8.0, 1/80 ISO100

 f8.0, 1/80 ISO100

I then started playing around with the White balance, and went to fluorescent balance. The photos turned out really cool. Will post a few below :) 

  f8.0, 1/80 ISO100

  f8.0, 1/80 ISO100

  f8.0, 1/80 ISO100




No comments:

Post a Comment