Tuesday 2 September 2014

Self Directed, landscape.

Just before I got sick, I went out and took a couple of photos from the viaduct.
Here are some of the photos I took .


 f10, 13.0,  ISO200

A lot of people tell me that this photo above is too blue? I would agree, it has a lot of blue in it, but I don't think it has ruined the photo. In fact, it has made it so much better. I will post the original below. Without the blue, the photo looked so boring and plain, well to me anyways.

As you can see above, it's looking very boring. Hardly any colour in the photo. I also cropped it out, as the tyre jus doesn't match in with the photo. It's a little out of focus again, maybe because my aperture was too low. 
 f10.0, 4.0, ISO800
 F10.0, 4.0, ISO800

 F10.0, 4/0, ISO800
f22.0, 8.0, ISO800
This photo above was just a 'testing' photo, even though it turned out very well. I have also edited into black and white, in camera raw. It just suited b&w more than colour. Will post a photo of the original below.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful colours Dona! Can you comment on what adjustments you made on these photos in Camera Raw and Photoshop? And also what compositional techniques you used when framing these shots?

    ReplyDelete