Tuesday 5 August 2014

week 4 Camera Raw on Photoshop

So today in class we were learning the basics of Camera Raw colour correcting/sharpening. The good thing I was already familiar with most of this task. So that was a bonus. Below are some of the photos I colour corrected and sharpened. 



Before I colour corrected it. 

After. So I fiddled around with the contrast a lot, because I love the green it was giving to the photo. I also brought down my highlight, so my sky was a bit more blue than it was. 

Above is on of the photos I converted to black & white. I really like this photo. The sky stands out a lot.


Here is one my favourite portraits of Jayde I took. This was a lot of fun to play around with. I also colour corrected it, as it was way too bright. I added a lit bit of contrast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment