Sunday 9 November 2014

Respond to Sara Orme

So today as my family and I went out and took my dog out for a run at Meola Dog Park, I took my camera and took a few photos of the kids/adults running around and having a good time.

I thought this would fit in well with Sara ormes response for her project 'freedom' 

So today as my family and I went out and took my dog out for a run at Meola Dog Park, I took my camera and took a few photos of the kids/adults running around and having a good time.

I thought this would fit in well with Sara ormes response for her project 'freedom'

I found Saras lecture a very interesting one. Her stories kept amazing me! I really loved how she spoke about how started, and when she went to the 'red carpet' ( I think that's what you call it ) and she took photos of photographers photographing girls wanting to be the next big thing. She sure did have some good stories to tell.

I found her Freedom project the most interesting one. I found this project very interesting as it's what people would do day to day when they're out with their friends or family. The photos looked so real, it didn't show that was the aim photo. It felt like the models were mucking around and Sara randomly took those shots. I love natural lighting photos, and what tops it off is natural photos too. You always get a great photo when people don't know much about it. 

 f/5.6, 1/320, ISO100
  f/5.6, 1/320, ISO100
 f/5.6, 1/320, ISO100


Here's a link to Sara Ormes Project Freedom

http://www.saraorme.com/projects/freedom

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dona
    Can you expand this post by talking some more about Sara Ormes work. What genre does it fit into? You have responded to her Freedom project with the above images. Would you say they fit into the same genre or something different? Can you include some of the images from Sara you have talked about?

    ReplyDelete